Sunday, October 5, 2008

sALaM aiDiLFiTrI

to all my fellow friends, i would like to wish all of you SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN. I apologize for the wrong things that i have done towards all of you. Hope you guys will forgive me. I forgive each of you who have make sin towards me especially those who always make joke towards me that i didn't like it at all or have hurt my feeling or what not ok. I also want to apologize to you guys if i do hurt your feeling before this. So how is your raya? Me? Wonderful. i enjoy my hari raya happily. But doesn't know why my duit raya is sikit you know. i only got RM100.00. Ayoyo. But i've alredy finished it on last saturday. On the 4th day of raya. what else sgopping, shooping, and shopping. Hahahahaha. I bought new dress and t-shirt for me. both are red in color. So, i hope you guys will spent your money smartly. Berjimat-jimat lah ek :). Before i end for today, again i would like to wish all of you SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI>

No comments: