Monday, September 15, 2008

aiDiLFiTri

Two week left. Oh my goodness. I can't wait to wear my baju raya. Hehehehe. The same color as my beloved fiance. Can't wait to collect duit raya too. Friends and family are my victim in this misson. Lecturer too. My honey, ofcourse must give me duit raya. Love you b. well everybody was so excited as we will go back to our home town next week. 15 days left... still waiting for our big victory. Now we can look everywhere, people selling baju raya, kueh raya, kasut raya. everything is for raya. BUT puase penuh ke??? hehehe.Tommorow is public holiday.. I want to sleep for the rest of the day... Tonight gonna watch some movie. but before then i want to go to the terawih prayer first. Yeah. i was at here to invite all of my muslim friends to go for solat terawih. lets get KEBERKATAN together because we don't want to only get thirst and hungry from this ibadah berpuasa. so see ya next time as i log in again. MMMUUUAAAAHHHH!!! love all of you especially b.Yeah i've submitted my assignment about whats eating gilber grape. Interesting movie you know. Gonna told you someday about that story next time.

No comments: