Monday, July 21, 2008

wHaT cOmPuTeR mEaNs FoR mE

Well, computer is important for me.Since now I am the univercity student, I need to use computer a lot. All of because my assignments. The lecturer are so demand.Hehhe :p they don't want their assignment given from us with our handwritnig.So thats was why I need to use computer more and more and more.I started to know better about the computer during my Computer Literacy class. Well I know many new things about computer. The components,the usage and other devices too.Well I don't actually know what is RAM or REM stand for. what i just know is both of it are the part to save our document. Now I know very clearly about computer.Before this I just used it to finish my folio and etc.This class has widen my knowledge about technologhy too. some part of the lecture class, my lecturer which is MR.IZAHAM will show us the devices and technology use before the modern technolgy has develop. Interesting.I saw one of the old computer. It is as huge as a room.Can you imagine that???My hope is I will get to know computer better after the lessons, so I will know how the computer actually operate.You should know too. Don't just simply use the computer.Well, see you soon in my next class...SAYONARA :)

1 comment:

Izaham Shah Ismail said...

I hope you will learn more too