Monday, July 14, 2008

sOmEtHiNg aBoUt tHis CoMeY LiTtLe GiRL

'PInK' can describe me better. I love pink so much. Pink is attractive, cute,soft,interesting,style and beutiful.Sometimes pink can be childish,weird and bad too. Well as a human being i also have a good things and a bad things.Everybody was not perfect right.I have a huge happy family. Six siblings and i am the fourth. I love my mum and dad so much.Their love towards me are so precious.Well, i'm in love with someone which i hope one day will be my husband. My husband-to-be name is Hazryl Syafiq b.Rozeli.Sometime, i hate him too much. But he is a caring and loving person. I don't care whatever people will said about us, cause now i know, he will be mine forever, for the rest of my life.I wanted to be a techer since i was young. So now, i have to struggle to become an english teacher someday. Who said to be a teacher is easy? It is not easy like everybody said. A doctor nor a lawyer even the enginer also come from a teacher right?I love teaching.And this is one of my dream.MUSIC is my life. But i still can live without music.Hahahaha...Because some of the other said they can't live witout the music? It redicolous. I listen to various type of music as long it is interesting to my ear and my soul???? Well mostly, i love all My Chemical Romance Song..They are so cool.I also listen to the r n b , classic, jazz, love song, hip hop, pop rock, punk rock and heavy metal too. Heavy metal wasn't too bad.Cradle of Filfth is one of the other band of heavy metal that i like.Weird huh? Well as i said at the first a i am weird person. Well i am the 'Kipas susah mati' of german. Go go GERMAN. But how sad, they lose in their final game EURO 2008. BUT who care? Movie is one of my favourite too. I watch also to various kind of movie. But i HATE all malaysian love movie stories.. every movie is just the same. Nothings new. I almost prefer hollywood movie,korean and japan.Well siamese was not bad too. Their horror film realy make me scared.Rather than Music and movie, i love reading, Ofcourse the english novel.Cecelia Ahern and sidney sheldon were my favourite author. Cecelia Ahern novels mostly a love story.Sidney sheldon love to write various type of story.I love both of their writing.Other else, i also interst in ANIME. I love to watch BLEACH.Its cool huh. The character in the anime make me fall in love with him. Ichigo was a handsome tall guy. He is brave, funny and never give up with his enemies.I thing that it about me. I love writing too. Perhaps i can write a lot in this blog. Wanted to know more about me just spend some of your minute to my blog.

7 comments:

Pak Din HENSHIN said...

Hye...do u know me?? Afaf tomey..hehehe

afaf said...

hahahahaha...u r the ninja turtle....

jannah said...

perempuanku...(suara sengau) hahahahahahahahahahahahah

jannah said...

go man utd

SMANF said...

die man utd

jannah said...

len kali jgn beli tiket kt bini pemalas tuh! x pasal2 aku kena ****!!!! :(

jannah said...

amri! awat ang dengki ngt neh! cabut spek bru taw!